Ingenia has a definition, assurance and adoption approach based on architecture practices that allow long-term vision, enabling it to be met iteratively in a constant value delivery flow.
For an APIs (Application Program Interfaces) program to be successful and support the strategy of an organization, it is necessary to have a governance framework that allows creating a balance between flexibility and control, aligned at the same time with culture, processes and risk acceptance of the company.
The objectives of an API governance (and the framework that supports it) are:
- Maximize the value of the partner ecosystem and Open Banking strategy
- Provide guidelines on company priorities
- Establish the degree of freedom according to innovate
- Protect the clients and assets of the organization associated with the API strategy
- Meet customer expectations regarding transparency and privacy of information
- Comply with current laws and regulations