Join Ingenia as
Whoever occupies this position will be leading organizational transformations based on technological disruptions, with a view to 3-year definitions and annual execution and concretion planning. Falling in love with the problem, understanding it and making it flesh, and then establishing the most suitable solution alternatives and their implementation process are the differential in this role, collaborating with Solution Architects and Technology Architects.
In collaboration with development teams, they will implement scalable infrastructure and deployment best practices. As part of the Ingenia team, you will have the opportunity to work with the main software organizations, services and clients in multiple industries.
Also, you will be responsible for software as a service (SaaS) applications and enterprise-wide applications associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility, and use of data for planning and internal industry activities.
With understanding of:
- TOGAF 9.2 (Desirable).
- Modeling of ARCHIMATE or other ADL.
- Adoption of IT governance practices.
- Definition and identification of the experience in architectural implementation. -Reference in at least one industry or problem.
- Minimum 5 years of solution software architecture.
- Agile methodologies at scale (Spotify, Safe, Less).
Show more +
- Data governance.
- Reference architectures.
- Definition of solutions based on quality attributes and restrictions.
- Strategic thinking.
- IT government models.
- Operational models.
- Risk management, for example with COBIT.
- Architecture principles and standards.
Other skills that interest us
- Development of business microservices.
- Machine learning.
- Work experience in companies of different sizes.
- Knowledge of API as a product and definition of API based on business model.
- Data Government.
- Design Thinking / Product Discovery / Lean Startup.
- We are references in the IT Architecture Community, teachers and speakers passionate about sharing knowledge.
- We are constantly looking for new technologies and new ways to face challenges.
- We are very close to our clients, we go to the bone and we are obsessed with building solutions that revolutionize their status quo.
- We work in a truly horizontal structure and you will have ownership over the project you work on.
- We are open and transparent.
- We like to empower the people in our team, we work a lot on that!
Show more +
Our ADN needs from you:
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to colleagues and clients.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Leadership skills and proactive problem-solving approach.
- Ability to carry out risk assessments.
You can be part of our tribe of IT referents if…
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are an IT expert and you always care to go one step further.
- You want to raise the risk and work on truly challenging projects and for highly relevant clients in their industries.
- You care about the team but you can also play alone.
- Be able to lead a project and make it grow independently.
- You go for results, for success and for making a difference.
- You are passionate about knowledge, you are curious and a fan of solving problems.
We offer you…
- Bonus scheme
- Private health insurance.
- Three weeks of vacation from entry.
- Remote work and asset for it.
- Competitive salary.
- Collaborative work environment in which knowledge is actively shared.
- A work team that supports and accompanies you.
- Balance between personal life and work life.
Discover all the positions we are looking for.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina