Join Ingenia as
Also, you should be able to regularly update the team on any development in systems architecture projects. Our Solution Architect will need to balance various aspects of the project, from security to design with practices such as Serverless or Microservices, and work with emerging open source technologies such as Kafka and Kubernetes.
With understanding of:
- Development of solutions with at least five years of experience.
- Development of projects in typed, dynamic programming languages.
- Development of complex solutions in at least one development technology.
- Understanding of architecture / design patterns, and ability to apply them in practice.
- Design of solutions based on quality attributes and restrictions.
- Principles of architecture – Definition, scope, relationships and their application in a project.
- Principle-based architectural validation.
Show more +
- IT governance models, understanding of roles, responsibilities, processes and methods to ensure alignment between the business strategy and the assets of an organization’s systems.
- DevOps work philosophy, active participation in a project where aspects of this methodology were used.
- Design of APIs applying concepts such as contract first design, contract validation, API testing, versioning, ensuring a sustainable and maintainable design over time.
- Facilitation, as practices in the orientation of collaborative activities, and in making their knowledge and experience available to dismantle obstacles in projects.
- Technological architecture patterns, deeply understanding how the definitions of basic software or infrastructure impact on the application definition of solutions.
- Design Thinking / Product discovery / Lean Startup. Practice in running workshops aimed at creating a common vision about products. Execution of early hypothesis validation through tests and with Lean orientation.
- Different technologies and information management methods, with clear criteria on in which cases to use each of them and which problems it solves and which it doesn’t.
- Different technologies and methods of integration between systems, with practical criteria.
Other skills that interest us
- Database management.
- Development of business microservices.
- Data engineering in the cloud (data transmission, NoSQL).
- Security and compliance in the cloud.
- History of consulting or customer service roles.
- API Management configuration.
- IDP and OpenID Connect.
- We are references in the IT Architecture Community, teachers and speakers passionate about sharing knowledge.
- We are constantly looking for new technologies and new ways to face challenges.
- We are very close to our clients, we go to the bone and we are obsessed with building solutions that revolutionize their status quo.
- We work in a truly horizontal structure and you will have ownership over the project you work on.
- We are open and transparent.
- We like to empower the people in our team, we work a lot on that!
Show more +
Our ADN needs from you:
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to colleagues and clients.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Leadership skills and proactive problem-solving approach.
- Ability to carry out risk assessments.
You can be part of our tribe of IT referents if…
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are an IT expert and you always care to go one step further.
- You want to raise the risk and work on truly challenging projects and for highly relevant clients in their industries.
- You care about the team but you can also play alone.
- Be able to lead a project and make it grow independently.
- You go for results, for success and for making a difference.
- You are passionate about knowledge, you are curious and a fan of solving problems.
We offer you…
- Bonus scheme.
- Private health insurance.
- Three weeks of vacation from entry.
- Remote work and asset for it.
- Competitive salary.
- Collaborative work environment in which knowledge is actively shared.
- A work team that supports and accompanies you.
- Balance between personal life and work life.
Discover all the positions we are looking for.
Buenos Aires, Argentina