Join Ingenia as
Technology Architect (SRE)
In collaboration with development teams, they will implement scalable infrastructure and deployment best practices. As part of the Ingenia team, you will have the opportunity to work with the main software organizations, services and clients in multiple industries.
With understanding of:
- Programming language.
- Design of architectures for the cloud that are secure, resilient and scalable in Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure.
- Configuration management with Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Automation of infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation.
- Containers and container orchestrators: Kubernetes, Istio.
- Delivery of infrastructure and applications with Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo, TeamCity.
- Linux user space and shell scripts.
- FinOps or efficient use of infrastructure.
Show more +
- Programming in Go, Python, Java or Ruby.
- Development of complex software.
- Architectonic style.
- Design of solutions based on quality attributes and restrictions.
- Articulation of activity plans related to a one-year vision, taking into account its dependencies, restrictions and the ecosystem in which it is applied.
- IT governance models, understanding of roles, responsibilities, processes and methods to ensure alignment between the business strategy and the assets of an organization’s systems.
- Design of APIs, ensuring a sustainable and maintainable design over time.
- Design Thinking / Product discovery / Lean Startup.
- Technologies and information management methods, with clear judgment on in which cases to use each of them and which problems it solves and which it does not.
- DevSecOps work philosophy.
- Knowledge of technological architecture patterns, deeply understanding how the definitions of basic software or infrastructure impact on the application definition of solutions.
- Security aspects and experience in defining solutions that meet quality attributes associated with information security.
- Execution of early hypothesis validation through tests and with Lean orientation.
Other skills that interest us
– Database management.
– Development of business microservices.
– Cloud data engineering (data transmission, NoSQL).
– Security and compliance in the cloud.
– History of consulting or customer service roles.
– API Management configuration.
– Management of IDP and OpenID Connect.
- We are references in the IT Architecture Community, teachers and speakers passionate about sharing knowledge.
- We are constantly looking for new technologies and new ways to face challenges.
- We are very close to our clients, we go to the bone and we are obsessed with building solutions that revolutionize their status quo.
- We work in a truly horizontal structure and you will have ownership over the project you work on.
- We are open and transparent.
- We like to empower the people in our team, we work a lot on that!
Show more +
Our ADN needs from you:
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to the team and clients.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Search for continuous learning and sharing knowledge with peers or outsiders.
- Leadership skills and proactive problem-solving approach.
- Ability to perform risk assessments.
You can be part of our tribe of IT referents if…
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are an IT expert and you always care to go one step further.
- You want to raise the stick and work on truly challenging projects and for highly relevant clients in their industries.
- You care about the team but you can also play alone.
- Be able to lead a project and make it grow independently.
- You go for results, for success and for making a difference.
- You are passionate about knowledge, you are curious and a fan of solving problems.
We offer you…
- Bonus scheme
- Private health insurance.
- Three weeks of vacation from entry.
- Remote work and asset for it.
- Competitive salary.
- Collaborative work environment in which knowledge is actively shared.
- A work team that supports and accompanies you.
- Balance between personal life and work life.
Discover all the positions we are looking for.
Buenos Aires, Argentina